I am listing here all the Python libraries which are important –
- Ipython / Jupyter >>–> It is a command shell for interactive computing in multiple programming languages, offers introspection, rich media, shell syntax, tab completion, and history. The Jupyter notebook is much enhanced version.
- Pandas >>–> Powerful data manipulation and analysis package built on Numpy.
- Geopy >>–> Used locate the coordinates of addresses, cities, countries, and landmarks across the globe.
- Numpy >–> Used for scientific computing with Python. a powerful N-dimensional array object, sophisticated (broadcasting) functions, tools for integrating C/C++ and Fortran code, useful linear algebra, Fourier transform, and random number capabilities.
- OpenCV >–> Popular library for computer vision. Uses machine learning algorithms to search for faces within a picture.
- Folium >–> Easy to visualize data that’s been manipulated in Python on an interactive Leaflet map.
- Flask >–>It is a microframework for Python used for building web applications.
- Virtualenv >–> Is a tool to create isolated Python environments
- Psycopg2 >–> PostgreSQL database interacts with python programming language using this library.
- Pyinstaller >–> Python programs are converted into stand-alone executable